Support VEDC Operations
As a nonprofit 501 (c)(3), VEDC relies heavily on supporters and donations. With donations such as yours, VEDC can continue to provide its wide range of economic development and business services and programs to the communities of the San Fernando Valley and greater Los Angeles area. In 2007, the following services have been provided to small businesses in the Valley:
- Consulted with over 6,000 businesses
- Provided more than 9,950 hours of one on one consulting
- Held 88 training events
- Had more than 2,200 attendees go through one of their training programs
- Helped start 131 new business
- Created 398 new jobs
- Helped save 515 jobs
- Helped businesses increase their sales by over $72,200,000
- Assisted 833
families in getting over $800,000 in Federal & State Tax Returns
Download Donation Form
Thank you for your continued support!
For more information about VEDC, or to make a donation please contact our Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and fill out the form above.